We are now open! (Covid Restrictions Apply)
As of 30th October In compliance with public health orders and current government regulations Ballarat Wildlife park must follow these directions in order to remain open.
- If you’re 16 years and over you will be required to Provide Proof of full vaccination with photo I.D to visit (unfortunately without these we are unable to offer entry into the park)
- Guests are required to check in and follow our covid safe regulations throughout their visit.
- Face Masks are required in indoor areas but not outdoors unless social distancing can’t be achieved.
- Animal presentations will not be running to ensure social distancing
- Animal encounters will be running subject to availability these can be booked on arrival.
- Social distancing of 1.5metres applies to customers and staff
- Regular sanitising of surfaces
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or waiting for results from a test please stay at home.
Our team have been amazing throughout lockdowns and reopening’s and have been working as hard as they can to make things as safe and easy as possible for your visit. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Enjoy your visit and our family of animals
- Regional visitors are now allowed in the park.
- Please ensure you have your I.D.
- Bookings no longer required
We want to keep all visitors and families safe throughout this time and we have implemented these protocols in accordance with state law.
The staff and animals look forward to welcoming you back to BWP
We are a family business, which strives to give the best interactive experience with some of Australia’s most unique animals.
The experience we provide you with is based on our passion and knowledge for the job and animals.
Here at the Park we specialise in native Australian animals and a wide variety of exotic reptiles.
From free roaming Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Eagles, Giant Tortoises, Crocodiles and Alligators to a large display of Lizards and both venomous and non-venomous Snakes.
See our new Tiger Sanctuary, home to our Sumatran Tiger Satu
NOW RUNNING ON BOTH WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS
We offer animal encounters which allow our guests to have a one on one experience with a Meerkat, Koala, Wombat, Snake, Giant Tortoise and more
“Our goal is to provide a quality interactive experience between people and animals for the promotion of respect, empathy, and understanding. We contribute to the survival of the environments we ultimately share with them.”
*This can be used on all individual tickets, Family Pass included! But excludes Concession discounted tickets.
Not available with any other discounts or offers. We look forward to seeing you soon!