COVID-19 Restriction Updates
Open as normal
- Regional and Metropolitan visitors are now allowed in the park.
- Please ensure you have your I.D.
- Limit of 800 people in park at any one time based on 4 sqm per person.
- Bookings no longer required
We want to keep all visitors and families safe throughout this time and we have implemented the following protocols in accordance with state law:
Some important things to note:
- All guests must sign in via the QR code upon entry.
- Indoor ropened with limits based on 4 sqm ( Reptile house 40 , Souvenir shop 15 , Cafe 15)
- Masks to be worn inside (unless exempt or under 12)
- Group sizes can be no larger than 20 people
- Animal presentations and experiences running as per normal (with some limitations due to social distancing)
- Social distancing of 1.5metres applies to customers and staff
- Regular sanitising of surfaces
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or waiting for results from a test please stay at home.
Thank you to everyone that has enquired about our reopening, and thank you all for your patience while we have taken the time to review our safety processes across the park in anticipation for reopening.
To ensure safety for visitors, staff and volunteers we have developed a comprehensive plan which includes increased sanitisation efforts, alterations to our cafe service, physical distancing measures, sanitiser dispensers and some areas will have reduced or no access.
We will continue to revisit our plans and update accordingly with changes to government guidelines. Please ensure to check our website before you visit to ensure you know what to expect at that time.
We are a family business, which strives to give the best interactive experience with some of Australia’s most unique animals.
The experience we provide you with is based on our passion and knowledge for the job and animals.
Here at the Park we specialise in native Australian animals and a wide variety of exotic reptiles.
From free roaming Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Eagles, Giant Tortoises, Crocodiles and Alligators to a large display of Lizards and both venomous and non-venomous Snakes.
See our new Tiger Sanctuary, home to our Sumatran Tiger Satu
NOW RUNNING ON BOTH WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS
We offer animal encounters which allow our guests to have a one on one experience with a Meerkat, Koala, Wombat, Snake, Giant Tortoise and more
“Our goal is to provide a quality interactive experience between people and animals for the promotion of respect, empathy, and understanding. We contribute to the survival of the environments we ultimately share with them.”
*This can be used on all individual tickets, Family Pass included! But excludes Concession discounted tickets.
Not available with any other discounts or offers. We look forward to seeing you soon!