About the Encounters- Now running on Weekends
Now running on Weekends
Tree Kangaroo $50 – 11:00am (no children under 12 years)
Koala $50 – 11.30am
Tawny Frogmouth $40 – 12:00pm
Meerkat $80 – 12:15pm (no children under 9 years)- however guests are asked not to pat them, you will be able to sit with them and the Meerkats may climb on you
Koala $50 – 1.30pm
Giant Tortoise $50 – 2:00pm
Snake $50 – 2.30pm
Wombat $50 – 3.30pm
- Bookings are essential and need to be made at the entrance building prior to the scheduled time.
- All photos are weather dependent, so please phone the day you wish to visit so we can ensure the photos are running that day.
- We allow two to four people per photo (depending on the animal you choose).
- There are limited spaces throughout the day due to the animals welfare.
- Photos will be ready within 60 minutes of having the experience and can be collected from the staff in the Gift Shop.
- At least one paying adult must accompany children at all times.
- Participants must meet at the arranged meeting point five minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Participants must agree to follow the instructions of the handlers/photographer at all time.
- Conditions apply on children holding the animals (Snake, Alligator, and Wombat).
- Please Note: experiences can be cancelled at short notice for a number of reasons. To avoid disappointment please call before arrival to ensure they are running.
- Social distancing must be adhered to.
- Guests wanting encounters will be screened prior to the encounter and temperature checks will need to be recorded.